What is Shopify?
Shopify is a website for entrepreneurs and small businesses that want to sell their products or services online. It was first released in 2006 and since then it has helped over 500,000 entrepreneurs start their own businesses.
Shopify is probably the easiest way to create and grow an eCommerce store without any coding knowledge required. All you need to do is choose a template, customize it to fit your business, and you’re ready to go live on the internet!
How to Properly Name Your Shopify Store
We all know that a good name is crucial for your store. However, many entrepreneurs don’t spend enough time thinking about the one thing that will make their store recognizable. At our web design company in Gainesville FL we help from day one.
Choosing The Right Domain Name For Your Shopify Store
The domain name is the most important part in eCommerce. It is often that people focus more on this than anything else in their store. The domain name that you choose for your Shopify store will set the tone for your customers, potential customers, and even your own business.
Choosing the right domain name when opening up an online Shopify store can be difficult, but it’s also critical in order to get off on the right foot. There are many factors that need to be taken into consideration when choosing a domain name, such as how it will sound when spoken aloud or how easy it is to remember and spell.
Website Design And Layout On A Budget For Ecommerce Stores
Designing a website for an eCommerce store can be very difficult, especially if you are on a budget. This is because the prices of templates, layouts and design elements are higher for this type of website. If your budget is tight, it is advisable to stick with the basics when designing your website. Here are some tips to follow in order to design a great website that you can do on a budget.
- Keep it Simple
- Keep it Positive
- Use Dynamic Content
- Create your Own Backgrounds
- Use Fewer Graphics
- Invest in Good Footers
Setting Up Your SEO Settings on Shopify To Rank Higher On Google Searches
SEO is the acronym for Search Engine Optimization. All of this boils down to making sure your Shopify store can be found by people searching for products they want to buy.
Shopify’s SEO settings are easy to customize, but it’s important not to overthink them. With these basics you can get started on the right foot and rank higher in Google Searches.
Many people think that they need an expensive SEO plugin or an SEO expert to help them find success in Google Searches, but in reality, anyone with Shopify can do it themselves with a few simple settings in their Shopify admin panel.
Start Optimizing Your Shopify Store With These 10 Important SEO Tips Today
- Make sure your store is optimized for search engine crawlers
- Optimize your website for mobile devices so it loads quickly
- Online reviews are the key to success for any local business today, make sure you promote them
- Always provide customers with high-quality product images and videos
- Write catchy headlines that will grab customer’s attention
- Create content that will help increase customer engagement
- Use rich snippets to boost SEO rankings when possible
- Utilize social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram to increase exposure of your products
- Have a comprehensive blog which can be updated regularly with new content and information about your business
- Have a strong email list for your digital marketing
Check out our affordable web design packages today!